Step 1: Set deployment credentials
To access the FTP server for your app, you first need deployment credentials.
Step 2: Get FTP connection information
- In the Azure portal, open your app’s resource blade.
- Select Overview in the left menu, then note the values for FTP/Deployment User, FTP Host Name, and FTPS Host Name.
Step 3: Deploy files to Azure
- From your FTP client (Visual Studio, FileZilla, etc), use the connection information you gathered to connect to your app.
- Copy your files and their respective directory structure to the /site/wwwroot directory in Azure (or the /site/wwwroot/App_Data/Jobs/ directory for WebJobs).
- Browse to your app’s URL to verify the app is running properly.